Beantwoord

close account

• 18 August 2020
  • 6 reacties
  • 360 Bekeken

• Ontdekker - Niveau 1
  • 2 reacties

After close to one hour spent listening to robots and “main menu” , and still not being able to activate mine cards ordered ONLINE, i want to close mine bank account. I do not have an unlimited mobile subscriptions and I do Not want to spend any cent more on listening to “main menu “ and employees which contradict to each other.

Guide me please, online, how can I close our bank account, or activate our cards.

icon

Beste antwoord van WimDS 18 August 2020, 11:41

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

If I had the same problem I would take a visit to the nearest bank for help.

That’s not the idea of opening an  ONILINE account. ...

That’s not the idea of opening an  ONILINE account. ...

But you say you want to close your  account. Does this mean you have an account already?

yes, account is open, cards received vie post but blocked. To activate them I would need a startcode of 11 digits( which is not provided anywhere ). I would either spend another hour on phone to activate it or go to a bpn branch near me….

yes, account is open, cards received vie post but blocked. To activate them I would need a startcode of 11 digits( which is not provided anywhere ). I would either spend another hour on phone to activate it or go to a bpn branch near me….

So you have an account but you can’t go online?

Did you also receive a bnp card reader?

Taking a visit to a bnp branch will solve your problem quicker and is for free.

Good luck!

Reputatie 7

Hi @ILU @WimDS 

I’m afraid that our branches are currently only available when you make an appointment.

About the 11-digit code; you should have received either a text message or a letter to help you activate your card. If you haven’t received those, I can only ask you to call us on the number 02762 90 00. My apologies for the inconvenience.

Reageer