Beantwoord

Digitaal onderteken

• 7 April 2022
  • 6 reacties
  • 299 Bekeken

I have applied for a Hello4You zichtrekening. Received the kaartlezer and debit card. Set pin. All I have to do now is sign the algemene voorwaarden. I sign in with my kaarlezer, follow the instructions untill I come to a page that asks me to sign. Here I am stuck… How do I sign the document digitally? I have no ITSME yet. 

icon

Beste antwoord van Shari V 7 April 2022, 11:59

Bekijk origineel

6 reacties

Reputatie 3

Hello @MarleenK 

If thats not working for you, you’ll need to contact us on the number 02 261 11 11 to activate the account. 

Thank you for the reply. I have done some research and it looks like I need to use the M2 button on my kaartlezer to sign. I will try that.

Reputatie 3

@MarleenK Yes, you have to follow the instructions with the card reader that you see on the screen. 

Thank you. After signing, will my account be active - can I start using it immediately? Or will it only be active after I use the card for the first time at an ATM? I want to transfer funds into the account, I can not use the ATM before the funds are in the account.

Reputatie 3

@MarleenK After you signed the algemene voorwaarden the account is active and you can transfer funds into it.

You’ll need to activate the card to use online applications, you can do that by doing a payment in the store with pincode or at an ATM of BNP Paribas Fortis.

Thank you!!

Reageer