Beantwoord

help me

• 11 August 2021
  • 3 reacties
  • 149 Bekeken

I can't connect to the app because it's asking me for a 6-digit code and I don't have it.

icon

Beste antwoord van YannickB 11 August 2021, 15:01

Bekijk origineel

3 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi liriane,

Whenever you create a new profile in Easy Banking App, you should receive a text message with a 6 digit code from us.

Did you receive that message? If not, you can try sending START to 8667 (only for Belgian numbers). Afterwards you should try one more time to create a profile.

If you still don’t receive the text message, or if you have a foreign telephone number, I recommend you to contact your operator and ask them if they are perhaps blocking specific types of messages (commercial message for instance).

Hi liriane,

Whenever you create a new profile in Easy Banking App, you should receive a text message with a 6 digit code from us.

Did you receive that message? If not, you can try sending START to 8667 (only for Belgian numbers). Afterwards you should try one more time to create a profile.

If you still don’t receive the text message, or if you have a foreign telephone number, I recommend you to contact your operator and ask them if they are perhaps blocking specific types of messages (commercial message for instance).

don't they email me these 6 numbers?

Reputatie 7

I’m afraid not. For security reasons this code is automatically generated and can only be send by text message. Furthermore, employees of our bank cannot access these codes and give them to you.

Reageer