Beantwoord

Optiline

• 30 December 2019
  • 18 reacties
  • 1322 Bekeken

After entering my username and password, on the next page I get an error saying the following;

Secure Connection Failed

An error occurred during a connection to sso.alphacredit.be. PR_CONNECT_RESET_ERROR

The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because the authenticity of the received data could not be verified.
    Please contact the website owners to inform them of this problem.

I have tried using Firefox, Google Chrome and Safari on both my Samsung and Macbook. I've also been trying to do this for the pass week with no luck. 

I have cleared all my cookies and reset my internet setting.

Any advice how to fix it?

Best regards,

Jaco

icon

Beste antwoord van YannickB 16 January 2020, 13:52

Bekijk origineel

18 reacties

Reputatie 7

Hi jvdbank,

That message usually appears when something went wrong with your password and it was blocked. Alpha Credit is aware of the situation and we have asked them to show a page with a proper explanation. 

The way you can fix this is to reset your password and choose a new one that you have never before used on the Optiline site.

Kind regards.

Hi Yannick,

Thank you for the replay. I did as you said but I am still waiting for the email to reset my password. Surely this should not take 15min?

Best regards,

Jaco

Reputatie 2

Hey Jvdbank,

You should receive the email immediately after requesting a reset. Have you checked your spam folder?

If you have an urgent question regarding the Optiline, we can recommend you contacting them directly via 02/508.44.40. 

Please let us know if you haven’t received an email :)

Kind regards

Ruben

I have the same problem since a few days. Same error when I try to logon. So I also tried the reset password. But even now after 3 days still no email received. 

Hi @jvdbank and @Dierickx86 ,

Did you already contact Optiline for this? There may be something going on with the systeem.

You can contact them by mail rondo@bnpparibasfortis.com or phone 02 508 44 40.

Greetings,

Lieze

Hi Yanick,

I tried the resetting of my password. Like Dierick I am still waiting for my email.

I have to say that I find this quite embarrassing. This is quite a basic service and it being offline for three weeks now is not becoming of a bank like BNP Paribas Fortis. Even the most basic banks in South Africa has this feature and it works. Some can be said about KBC. I've had no issues with them.

Jaco

Reputatie 7

@jvdbank @Dierickx86 

Thank you for letting us know. I’ve also contacted Alpha Credit and have asked them to look into it. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Reputatie 7

I just received confirmation that it is a known issue and that Alpha Credit is working on solving the issue as soon as possible.

If you want, you can send an e-mail with your Optiline or Rondo number to rondo@bnpparibasfortis.com so that they can have a look at your specific cases.

Hi Yannick,

The website is still not working. How big of an issue is this that it takes so long to fix it?

Reputatie 7

@jvdbank 

I’ve asked for more information and a timeframe on a possible solution. As soon as I know more, I’ll let you know.

idem hier

Hi @Benny Monstrey ,

Did you already contact Rondo?

Greetings,

Lieze

tried , many times… 

on mail no responds, 

difficult with phone, transferd , disconnected , etc

I’m very sorry for the inconvience, @Benny Monstrey.

Can you send a screenshots and your contact information to community@bnpparibasfortis.be?

Greetings,

Lieze

@LiezeH  please ask your collega @YannickB  who is busy with the case.

apparently a password reset should solve the problem, but there is a issue with the system that should send the reset, but as i see it , it has been an issues for longer than 14 days..

crazy

Reputatie 7

@Benny Monstrey @jvdbank 

I’ve contacted Alpha Credit and all your cases have been escalated to them. However, I’m sorry to say that for the moment I do not have an ETA on a solution.

Thank you for feedback @YannickB 

Is there a different way to check it online? I will be away for the next few weeks and do not want a hard copy posted to my house as they did last time. 

Best regards, 

Jaco 

Reputatie 7

@jvdbank 

Regrettably the official statements and the outstanding amount on your Optiline can only be viewed through that site.

If you don’t need the statements themselves, but just want an overview of your transactions, then you can still find those from the current and past period on Easy Banking App & Web:

Easy Banking Web:

• Log on through https://www.bnpparibasfortis.be.
  • At the top, click on Daily Banking and choose My cards.
  • Click on your credit card number.
  • Here you’ll find all transactions made during the current and past period.

Easy Banking App:

• Connect to our app.
  • At the bottom, tap Cards.
  • Tap your credit card number.
  • Here you’ll find all transactions made during the current and past period.

Other than that you can also call 02 508 44 40 to receive more information on your current Optiline balance. The number is only available in French (option 1) or Dutch (option 2) I’m afraid. After choosing a language, you can choose these menu options: 

• 1 - 2 - 1: transfer money to your current account
  • 1 - 2 - 2: info about your Optiline and its balance
  • 1 - 2 - 3: speak with someone from Alpha Credit.

After those options the menu will ask you to enter your Optiline contract number.

Don’t hesitate to let me know if you have other questions.

Reageer