Neem deel aan de community

Iedereen mag meelezen. Maar er is meer… Log je in om:

Vraag

disguted!!!

I've been trying to make a profile for my optiline today. The Link sent to me via email does not work and I'm now trying to phone but have been on hold for 19 mins so I gave up.This is my second call of the day and after the first the lady said it was now sorted but seems like she didn't know what she was talking about!
What a disgusting way to treat your customers.

Who will be paying for the 2 phone calls???????

17 Reacties

Reputatie 2
Hi Antony Phoenix,

Welcome on the community! 🙂

How unfortunate that you can't log in on MyOptiline!

You can find the correct link here.
You can read the information about the new website -in dutch- here.

If the link in the e-mail isn't working we can always suggest that you copy the link and paste it in another internet browser.

Unfortunately we don't have any access to your personal file. You can contact the customer service from MyOptiline on 02 508 44 50 from Monday until Friday between 9u00 and 17u00.

If you want to make a complaint, you can always call the Easy Banking Centre on 02 762 60 00 between 7u00 and 22u00 during the week and between 9u00 and 17u00 on Saturday.

I hope the issue will be solved as soon as possible! 🙂

Have a nice day! 🙂
I've tried copy & paste but still get the same message and also with IE, Chrome and Edge.

Still very annoyed that after two rather long phone calls nothing has been done.

I have sent an email to the customer services as I'm not willing to phone once again!
Reputatie 2
Hi Antony,

Thank you for your quick response!

It's very strange that the link still isn't working! Did you check the FAQ on the website?
You can find the link here!

Hopefully you get a quick response from the customer service! 🙂
Yes I did check the FAQ in fact that's always my first port of call.

After this mornings experience I'm not expecting an answer from customer service until at least Monday!
Reputatie 2
Hi Antony,

Is the issue solved for you? 🙂
No it hasn't been resolved, none of the emails I've sent have been replied to as of yet.
Reputatie 4
Antony Phoenix schreef:

No it hasn't been resolved, none of the emails I've sent have been replied to as of yet.

I'm sorry to hear that you still can't reach the OptiLine website. The site itself is active and should be accessible.

In your previous you spoke about an error message. Could you tell me the exact error the page is returning? Could you also provide us with a printscreen of your entire computerscreen while the message is displayed? That way we get a better view on the situation.

If you prefer not to post your screenshot here, you can send it to community@bnpparibasfortis.be.
As you can see from the screenshot the following error message comes up

-

An error has occurred.
Reputatie 4
Antony Phoenix schreef:

An error has occurred.

Thank you! I will send this to Alpha Credit (the company that manages OptiLine and its site) and let you know as soon as I've received a response.

In the meantime, would it be possible to try and open the website from a different device? For instance another PC, a tablet or a smartphone, or to test a different connection?

It's true that there have been several problems with the OptiLine/Rondo site, but this error is not one I've been notified of.
It could be that this is a problem caused by your computer or connection. I would like to rule that out if possible. 🙂
YannickB schreef:

Antony Phoenix schreef:

An error has occurred.

Thank you! I will send this to Alpha Credit (the company that manages OptiLine and its site) and let you know as soon as I've received a response.

In the meantime, would it be possible to try and open the website from a different device? For instance another PC, a tablet or a smartphone, or to test a different connection?

It's true that there have been several problems with the OptiLine/Rondo site, but this error is not one I've been notified of.
It could be that this is a problem caused by your computer or connection. I would like to rule that out if possible. 🙂

I have tried on my Desktop and laptop and also with Chrome,Edge,Firefox and IE. I'll try later with my iPhone but the lady on the phone told me not to make a profile via a smartphone or tablet.
No joy with the iPhone tried with both wi-fi and mobile data.
Reputatie 4
Sorry to hear that, but thank you for trying.

Was your iPhone connected to the same WiFi as your laptop/desktop? If so, could you perhaps try one more time on a mobile connection?
YannickB schreef:

Sorry to hear that, but thank you for trying.

Was your iPhone connected to the same WiFi as your laptop/desktop? If so, could you perhaps try one more time on a mobile connection?

I've just edited my above post to say I tried with both wi-fi and data 😉
Reputatie 4
Ok, thanks for that!

I'll follow up on this personally. Hopefully I will have some good news soon.
YannickB schreef:

Ok, thanks for that!

I'll follow up on this personally. Hopefully I will have some good news soon.

Thank you for the help it is appreciated.
Had a very helpful call today from Michael Salmon at Alphaline and everything has now been sorted.
Reputatie 4
Antony Phoenix schreef:

Had a very helpful call today from Michael Salmon at Alphaline and everything has now been sorted.

I'm very happy to hear that! Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any additional questions or remarks. 🙂