Beantwoord

Transfer money (in dollars) from US to Belgium

• 1 augustus 2019
  • 4 reacties
  • 299 Bekeken

Can I tranfer my money (in dollars) from US to Belgium bank account?
If it's possible,
  1. how much I need to pay for the fee to exhange from dollars to EURO when my money has been transferred to Belgium bank account?
  2. Where I can find the exchange rate from dollars to Euro of Fortisbank?
Best regards,
Nina
icon

Beste antwoord van KathyM 1 augustus 2019, 11:19

Hi @kanda_fortis,

Yes that is possible. I can not give you the exact costs. This is normally something you will have to pay with the bank you do the transfer from.
The exchange rate depends of the moment so I also can not give you that. If you want to be sure that your transfer is done at a good exchange rate, you can link an USD account to your regular account with our bank so you can exchange the money on a moment the rate is good.

Have a nice day!
Bekijk origineel

4 reacties

Reputatie 1
Hi @kanda_fortis,

Yes that is possible. I can not give you the exact costs. This is normally something you will have to pay with the bank you do the transfer from.
The exchange rate depends of the moment so I also can not give you that. If you want to be sure that your transfer is done at a good exchange rate, you can link an USD account to your regular account with our bank so you can exchange the money on a moment the rate is good.

Have a nice day!
Hello KathyM,

If I understand you correctly, I only have to pay with the back I tranfer money from BUT no EXTRA costs will be charged by Fortis bank when my money has arrived at my fortis bank account. Is this correct?

Many thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
Kanda
Reputatie 1
Yes you do not have to pay extra costs with our bank, only the exchange rate. Normally you can chose with the other bank to share the costs or to pay them all yourself. You just have to chose to pay the costs yourself with the other bank and then there will be no extra costs with our bank to receive the money.

Best regards,
Yes you do not have to pay extra costs with our bank, only the exchange rate. Normally you can chose with the other bank to share the costs or to pay them all yourself. You just have to chose to pay the costs yourself with the other bank and then there will be no extra costs with our bank to receive the money.

Best regards,

Thanks a lot for your answer. :)

Best regards,
Kanda

Reageer