Skip to main content
Beantwoord

Payment proof

• 24 May 2024
  • 3 reacties
  • 51 Bekeken

Hi!

Could I get proof of payment via my app or internet bank?

Regards,

3 reacties

Reputatie 5

Hello @prfndonje,

Thank you for your message.

The only clear indication that a payment happened is trough the bank statements. You can find them trough the option Accounts and Cards in Easy Banking Web and trough My Services, then Accounts (by clicking the three dots at the right corner you will find the option to see the statements).

Kind regards,

LarsD

Reputatie 1

Hello @LarsD ,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I already downloaded it but the bottom of the statement said “It is neither a proof of payment nor an account statement”. I want to get an official one because I want to submit it to my Company.

Regards.

Reputatie 2

Hello @LarsD ,

Thank you for getting back to me.

I already downloaded it but the bottom of the statement said “It is neither a proof of payment nor an account statement”. I want to get an official one because I want to submit it to my Company.

Regards.

Hey @prfndonje .

The ones you download are the individual payments, which you can see when you’re on the (recent) history of your account.These are indeed no official payments or account statements.

The account statements are something else,  which usually are being send out once a month depending your preferences. It shows all the payments you have done and is a summary of this, essentially.

To check out the account statements, you can find them here:

1. log in onto the website bnpparibasfortis.be
  2. click on “accounts and cards” (left)
  3. click on “my accounts” 
  4. click on the account number you need the statements from.
  5. at the top you will see “transactions” / “account statements” / “details”
  6. click on account statements and here you will see the (usually) monthly statements send to you.

You can check your preferences on our website too, and modify it to daily.

This means that daily, an account statement will be generated.

To modify your preferences:

1. log in onto the website bnpparibasfortis.be
  2. click on your name at the right
  3. click on “settings”
  4. click on “account statements”  and then “change preferences”
  5. you can modify the frequency here to daily.

You can change the sending of the statements to daily, so you can receive the proof of payment through these account statements earlier. If you change it today, the statements should be generated between the following days. Afterwards, you can change it to monthly ,or another preferred frequency, again.

If you have more questions, don’t hesitate to ask them!

Kind regards,

Jess

Reageer