• 630 Bekeken

I want to transfer this amount to my account 

icon

Beste antwoord van YannickB 27 March 2020, 08:25

Bekijk origineel

1 reactie

Reputatie 7

Hi Uwaida,

I removed your account number, since this is a public forum. I urge you never to share personal information publicly on the internet. :slight_smile:

If you want to do a transfer from another bank, I recommend you contact their support on how to do a transfer.

If you want to deposit cash, that can be done through one of our branches. Look for an ATM labeled with cash deposit

If you want to do a transfer from one of your accounts with us to another account and if you use Easy Banking, then you can do it through both our app and website.

Easy Banking App

• Download Easy Banking App through your smartphone’s or tablet’s app store.
  • Follow the steps to set up your profile.
  • Once you see your accounts, tap the two arrows at the bottom of the screen to initate a transfer.
  • Choose from which account you want to transfer, enter the beneficiary account and fill in other data such as the amount, the transfer date (optional) and the message (optional unless required by the beneficiary).
  • Tap Next and confirm. Depending on the beneficiary account and on the amount of the transfer, you may need to use your debit card and card reader or enter your Easy Banking code.

Easy Banking Web

• At the top, click Daily Banking and choose New transfer.
  • Choose from which account you want to transfer, enter the beneficiary account and fill in other data such as the amount, the transfer date (optional) and the message (optional unless required by the beneficiary).
  • Click Next and confirm. Depending on the beneficiary account and on the amount of the transfer, you may need to use your debit card and card reader.

Reageer